Ticket Booth (tickets, reception, information, reservation)
900, chemin Réal (altitude 520)
Téléphone : 450 538-4085
- June to the begining of September : 9:00am-5:30pm daily
- September to the begining of November: 9:00am-6:00pm weekends, 9:00am -5:00pm week days.
- Novembre until the snow melt (mid-April to mid-May, dates vary depending on the climate): 9:00am-4:00pm
- Closed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from November 30th to December 17th. We also close during the snow melt (mid-April to mid-May, dates vary depending on the climate)
Directions to the reception/ticket booth
- From the main street of the Sutton Village (Route 139), turn left onto Maple street, follow signs to Mont Sutton Inc. ski resort, just before the Urbaine des Champs store.
- Drive up Maple street, turn left onto Chemin Poissant and at the fork turn right on chemin Harold till the end. Turn left on chemin Réal.
- Continue uphill for 1 km to the top. You can park just before the ticket booth on your left in front of the rocks or in the large parking at the end of Chemin Réal , 100 meters past the ticket booth.
20 Principal Nord, local T, C.P.2246, Sutton, J0E2K0
Téléphone : 450 538-2121