Ticket Booth (tickets, reception, information, reservation)
COVID-19: TRAILS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
900, chemin Réal (altitude 520)
Téléphone : 450 538-4085
- Mid-June to the begining of September : 9:00am-5:00pm daily
- September to the begining of November: 9:00am-5:00pm weekends, 9:00am -4:00pm week days.
- Novembre until the snow melt (mid-April to mid-May, dates vary depending on the climate): 9:00am-4:00pm daily
- Closed weekdays from December 5-15th and during the snow melt (mid-April to mid-May, dates vary depending on the climate)
Directions to the reception/ticket booth
- From the main street of the Sutton Village (Route 139), turn left onto Maple street, follow signs to Mont Sutton Inc. ski resort, just before the Urbaine des Champs store.
- Drive up Maple street for 4 km, and turn left onto Chemin Réal at the fork just before the main Mont Sutton parking lot.
- Continue uphill for 1.4 km to the top of Chemin Réal. You can park just before the ticket booth on your left in front of the rocks or in the large parking at the end of Chemin Réal , 100 meters past the ticket booth.
20 Principal Nord, local T, C.P.2246, Sutton, J0E2K0
Téléphone : 450 538-2121