Being a park member allows you to actively participate in an essential and stimulating mission: to facilitate access to quality natural environments while ensuring protection and conservation. In particular, through visitor education and conservation awareness.
The status of active member comes with privileges and responsibilities.
- Trail network access without reserving
- Contribution to the governance of the organization
- Reduced rates and priority access to certain services and activities
- Discounts in certain shops in the village
- Pay your annual membership
- Promote the organization's mission
- Know and respect the park’s good behaviour trail rules
- Get informed, educate yourself and set an example when it comes to protecting the environment, on and off the trails.
- Participate in the social and democratic life of the organization